Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Did you know there are creative ways to support the Taft School? Ways in which the Taft School, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and the Taft School. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a quarterly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Afford
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets