Gifts of Life Insurance - New Policy
How It Works
- You can provide now for a future gift to the Taft School by naming us owner and beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- You make annual gifts to the Taft School in the amount of the premium payments.
- When the policy matures the proceeds are paid to the Taft School, and we apply them to the program you have designated.
- You can make a significantly leveraged gift from income instead of capital.
- Your gifts offsetting our premium payments are fully deductible.
- You ensure Tafts future and help grow the endowment.
- More detail on gifts of life insurance - new policy.
- Fequently asked questions on gifts of life insurance - new policy
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.